Android platform is the fastest growing. More and more people use Android platform！So how to Uninstall Android apps from your smart mobile is Important ！
How to Remove Applications that you no longer want？
you can uninstall it by following these steps:
- 1.Open your smart mobile Android Menu.
- 2.Navigate to the Settings icon and select Applications. [Settings > Applications > ]
- 3.Nex stept, click on Manage. [Settings > Applications > Manage applications]
- 4.You will see a list of applications you have installed on your android mobile.
- 5.Select the application you’d like to uninstall
- 6.Tap “Uninstall.”
Some Apps that come pre-installed on your android phone are known as system apps. Such as google Talk and Google Maps.
Them cannot be uninstalled because they are part of the version of the Android operating system running on your device.
Ohter way to Uninstall android app
You can also use ES File Explorer to uninstall the application you’d like to uninstall! [ Download ]