4 replies to this topic

#1 Aaron Mitchell

Aaron Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hello Forum,

My birthday is on March 10th and I am wondering whether I should get the Samsung Galaxy S2 or wait for the S3.
I am wondering what they can do to improve the S2, as it already has class leading specs.
The S3 is rumored to be launched in the first half of 2012, so I don't want to be left with last year's handset

Thank you in advance

#2 Redemption

Redemption

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:08 AM

Personally I'd wait. But that's because I don't like to feel like a phone is already replaced by its successor after only a few months.

#3 Evening

Evening

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 supposed to be the most anticipated android based phone as it will be loaded with Google’s Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. It should release by fall of 2012.

#4 Stacy Bruce

Stacy Bruce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:15 PM

Oh man... If you can wait you should. Have you seen the latest specs rumor?

Posted Image

(OG Droid | Droid 2 | Charge | Bionic | Razr | CDMA Galaxy Nexus | Transformer Prime | Galaxy Tab 10.1 | Logitech Revue)

Editor @ TalkAndroid | YouTube | Facebook | Add Us on G+ | Add Me on G+ | @TalkAndroid | @BoyNamedStacy

#5 Aaron Mitchell

Aaron Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

To be honest I can't be bothered to wait until Autumn so I'll just get the S2 cheap as it's still a great phone and I don't want the screen to get any bigger than 4.3 inches.

Thanks for the replies