• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dvdripper2030

dvdripper2030

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

I want to be able to save Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can do that? I have over 10000 sms in this database. Thanks!.

#2 priscillabrian

priscillabrian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

To transfer Android text messages to computer, you need to have an USB cable which you connect to your phone and laptop. You will see an installation bubble pop up in the bottom right of your screen. On your Android phone pull down the notification window and tap USB connected. Tap Mount on the notification window that appears. Find the removable storage drive and drag and drop the desired files to the drive. In your phones notification window tap Turn off USB storage and then unplug your phone.

Edited by priscillabrian, 15 July 2014 - 05:53 PM.

#3 John Dave

John Dave

Beware Corn-a-sauras

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

Well, there are a number of Apps available over the Playstore which can help you with transferring your SMS from your Android to your PC, try downloading and installing: 

1. Aridroid

2. MightyText

3. DeskSMS

4. Google Voice  etc. 

John Dave

Technical Consulatant

Rapidsoft Technologies

#4 Eahhyq

Eahhyq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:01 PM

Computer support connect USB devices. It is possible to transfer android phone text messages to computer.Download and install android assistant on your computer .Then connect your android phone on PC successful via USB. Just to transfer data you want to transfer .

Edited by Eahhyq, 07 October 2015 - 05:47 PM.

#5 nubinou

nubinou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:51 AM

I haven't used apps for transferring SMS from my smartphones to the computer, but I know that my friends use Aridroid and DeskSMS... so I think that I can recommend them.  :D

#6 sdyu

sdyu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:27 PM

Actually, an Android File Transfer app could transfer all of your text messages from phone to computer in one time.  With it, you can also transfer data from your Android Phone to pc with another program which helps to copy almost all types of data, such as contacts, photos, videos, text messages, etc. 

How to transfer text message from android to computer

Edited by sdyu, 19 April 2017 - 09:45 PM.

#7 Kbay

Kbay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:22 PM

4. Google Voice  etc. 

Google Voice doesn't transfer anything. It can only import SMS from your google voice account and that is it.

#8 Uasn15KO

Uasn15KO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:01 PM

You could transfer messages from your phone to computer by a couple of ways.
1. Transfer messages to sim card.
2. Transfer messages via bluetooth
3. If both the phones support the same memory card, you can copy the messages to your memory card and then paste it to computer

Get more from :How to transfer Android messages to computer  

Edited by Uasn15KO, 09 July 2017 - 06:52 PM.