Photo
- - - - -

How can I remove unwanted apps that come preinstalled?

remove apps applications preinstalled

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 am2354

am2354

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

Like abbygale45 stated, you can if you are rooted, but you may risk losing your warranty. I also like to say that just rooting it doesn't do this, you have to download a program called Titanium Backup, and not only will this delete the program, but it backs up the program onto your SD card for re-installment, which is very simple.  

#12 John Dave

John Dave

Beware Corn-a-sauras

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

Well, @am2354 I'd agree with you over the statement that it may risk losing warranty but I don't think that there's any need to mention titanium backup over here as @OP didn't asked about it  !

John Dave

Technical Consulatant

Rapidsoft Technologies

#13 androidbabbles

androidbabbles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

You cannot remove the preinstalled apps. It comes by default in your device and cannot be uninstalled.

#14 John Dave

John Dave

Beware Corn-a-sauras

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:25 PM

Well, @androidbabbles I would say yes they can be uninstalled out of the device, but for that you need to root your device ! Which means that your warranty may get void ! So, the things it you can alter things like the way you want but it would came at certain cost ! 

John Dave

Technical Consulatant

Rapidsoft Technologies

#15 joice33

joice33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:37 PM

Those app comes ultimately and can't remove them easily. I also have the same issue. But no way.

#16 John Dave

John Dave

Beware Corn-a-sauras

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:57 PM

@joice33 I don't think that seems to be a big issue I would say that can be done easily not a big deal though all you need to do is root your device and once done you can uninstall the bloatware loaded over to your device easily ! 

John Dave

Technical Consulatant

Rapidsoft Technologies

#17 martinz

martinz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:33 PM

Some pre-installed app are not removable. I suggest you to go to application manager option. In application manager option you will find uninstall option. If you could not find the uninstall option for any app, that means that the app is not removable. You can increase your space by rooting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: remove, apps, applications, preinstalled