3 replies to this topic

#1 Michael

Michael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:43 PM

I just bought the Tab S 10.5 wifi version, and am looking for app suggestions, I do want to use the tablet to read eBooks and posibily comics, I also want to game* as well as listen to music & watch movies.

* Anyone know a good Bluetooth game pad for the games that play better with one than without?
Michael

#2 John Dave

John Dave

Beware Corn-a-sauras

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:44 PM

Well, I am not that much aware about gamepads as I haven't used them, when I feel like playing games then most of the time I head over to my xbox but anyways maybe you should try looking over to the post "Controllers for your smartphone:testing the best gamepads for Android and iOS" See if it can be of your use ! :)

John Dave

Technical Consulatant

Rapidsoft Technologies

#3 ibhipru

ibhipru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:56 PM

There are probably many options out there but I joined Amazon Prime ($90/yr) and downloaded the Amazon App and Kindle App from the play store.  Plently of free e books and movies and discounted books and movies as well.  For music, download the pandora app.  if you have a NETFLIX account $8/mo), you can download that app as well and view all the movies you can handle.  Hope this helps as I'm kind of a new user myself.

#4 OzmafaGok

OzmafaGok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:39 PM

for this issue I have one solution dont use your tab while charging it cause problems to battery and then battery starts heating.