• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 nubinou

nubinou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:48 AM

My must have apps are Gmail, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Livescore, Flickr, PiZap, LinkdIn, Wordpress, and obviously the browser and the camera. 

#122 GLGJing

GLGJing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:57 PM

I use AirDroid always, it's a very greate app.

#123 mokka44

mokka44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:02 AM

I expected to see something like OurGroceries or Where's the Milk app.  Something that works on a PC, iphone and Android.  One can update from almost anywhere and share lists with spouse or roommates.

I'm surprised people still use the FaceBook app.  I'm not anti FB at all, it's just that the app is over 200MB, and has access to all your contacts, can turn on your camera(s) and record you.  It's better to access via a web browser and just set up link on your homepage.

Evernote or Keep are good for quick lists and also work with smart watches.

#124 dannyxu

dannyxu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:26 AM

i have tinder, twitch, magic jack for calling long distance, qupra, and also camscanner works just like a scanner, last one some times im bored i want to play game, this app give points i can redeem its called meshbean

its all great apps try them out

#125 MobileMindTricks

MobileMindTricks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:52 AM

I agree with Dropbox, WhatsApp and Quickoffice because they are the only apps I really use at the moment. 

#126 IABS

IABS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:13 PM

Google Maps and DropBox!

#127 DamoVotf

DamoVotf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:41 PM

I use Google Maps every day. :D

#128 Trigtech

Trigtech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

must give reddit a try, if you haven't already. You can directly visit their website @ reddit.com or you can just use their app (named Reddit on play store). At first it might seem overwhelming but trust me, you're going to get addicted.

And I recently found an 3rd party app to hide apps, PrivateMe, it can hide apps from your launcher, recent list, app manager and any other app trace on phone system, you can give it a try

Edited by Trigtech, 20 March 2017 - 05:32 AM.