Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
Sign in to follow this  
SubZero

Angry Birds Addicts?

Not addicted but I think you should love it. Angry Birds is one of the best game in the world and there are lots of parts available on web. I have completed lots of parts and now a days I try to complete Angry Birds Space.

Angry birds game has created a lot of buzz in the gaming industry and it is for this reason that it is considered ideal to look at some of the factors leading to this state of things. For starters, it is designed in simplicity. This is attributed to the fact that it can be played in different languages making it ideal for different age groups.

The game sometimes start freezing and you can't zoom the screen in or out. This results in Angry Birds crashes on a PC.

I have never really got into Angry birds. I do like Angry birds go but it kind of runs slow on my phone.

Is Angry birds epic coming out on android?

The "addiction factor" comes from the fact that you are given scores, and the gamecenter app puts you in a worldwide ranking, most people playing this game are basically fueled again and again to get higher rankings, so they need to play the same level almost endlessly.