• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mampy3000

mampy3000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

Hi android-loving-peeps. Ok that was weird.

Anyway, I want to start a platform on which my friends and I can share news, content, updates and discuss each of them. Basically, I need something throught which we can share news ("Hey, whatchout, Facebook share is about to hit the shatf, short sell now!" + Link to relevant news), and each of us can add info ("Its going to drop around 5%, don't buy anything and sell before tomorrow"). Also, it should be possible to review old posts fast.

Basically shananigans like that. I want to know if there's an app that will allow us to do this, it would be nice if it was also compatible with Iphone as one of the bunch is runing an iOS.

So, in short: An app that will serve as a forum in our phones, that will allow discussion (not chat) and keep all the topics saved.

I thought of googlegroups, facebook groups, google+ and such, but I want to know if there's a lean and simple app that will do this and save us some trouble.

Thanks!

#2 mobileapplover

mobileapplover

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

It is very informative forum post and I agreed about active forum.

Hire Android App Developer
Mobile Application Development Company - Feel Free to Contact us for any requirements

#3 islandfellow

islandfellow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

You look into Chatter http://www.salesforc...atter/overview/ or alternatives like that. You might be able to make it work.

I would say go with Google+ You add all your friends in a circle and you can do all that stuff, and even have video chat with up to 9 "peeps" at once.

#4 fabioalerni

fabioalerni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

This is really very informative post.

#5 steve

steve

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

I personally think that there is no need to make a new app. I think Facebook group is enough. just create a group and drag your friends in, no one will disturb you guys

A deep Android Lover :)

#6 sidhumeet0

sidhumeet0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

Thanks 4 share, which is helpful :)