Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
Antoga

What do you like and dislike in modern smartphones?

What I like most with the modern smart devices is the functionality, the ease of finding everything just at single place is something that I would say is going to amazed you the most, you can eat, travel, watch movies and just anything with the help of your smartphone now but if i talk about the things that I don't like about my smartphone then it has overtaken my privacy I know apps like Whatsapp and all are way to good as it helps you in connecting with our friends and family at an instant but I am sure you must have ran onto situation where you would feel this is just not the right time for these it has killed your privacy a lot !! 

I think smart phone is the blessing of modern science. I like almost all the options of a smart phone.

A big plus are definitely the fast and easy ways to connect with people, especially via social medias. Communication in general changed over the last few years, for instance who is asking for one’s phone number when you can get a contact instead with all the information you want? 

I don't ilke that the phones are getting too big. Luckily manufacturers still make smaller phones.