Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
Sign in to follow this  
RobNazarian

Win one of ten Password Genie subscriptions compliments of Security Coverage and TalkAndroid

It's time for another TalkAndroid contest and this one is brought to you by Security Coverage, the folks who brought us Password Genie. I recently reviewed Password Genie and found it to be one of the must have apps for your Android device. Security Coverage wants to give our awesome readers a chance to win a one year subscription to their incredible service. We have a total of 10 for a value of $5.99 each.

The rules:

• Reply to this post by telling us anything you want. It could be a simple hello or maybe you want to tell us how much you love TalkAndroid.
  • Like Password Genie on Facebook
  • Like Password Genie on Twitter

You have until Thursday, September 20th at 11:59pm EST to accomplish the above items. On Friday, September 21st, we will pick 10 winners at random and notify them via the email account associated with their username. Good luck!!

I've been curious to try out Password Genie since you posted about it, I just haven't had time. A free subscription wouldn't be lost on me!

This contest didn't create a lot of buzz so no need to conduct a random drawing. We are declaring all of you winners and you will receive an email shortly from Security Coverage.