Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
RobNazarian

Win a Nexus 7 courtesy of Security Coverage and TalkAndroid

I've had my password hacked for my PSN account, it was a total pain. This app sounds pretty handy, checking it out now. :)

I don't know anyone who hasn't been a victim of this. Don't click unknown links, and log out or lock your computer when you step away, even for a minute! Don't use unsecured and unknown WiFi without VPN encryption!

Liked on Facebook, I believe our hotmail account was compromised, we couldn't log in one day and it was a very long and painfull process to verify it was our account and be let back in.

Definitely liked on Facebook. As for identity theft, it happened once long ago. My personal page was modified into a pseudo gay adult site, hah.

Liked. And yes, my Facebook account has been infiltrated due to password theft once. Since then I've had longer/harder passwords. :P

I also recommend this XKCD comic for those who haven't seen it (it's relevant to this topic, I swear!): http://xkcd.com/936/

Many times I have been hacked, maaaany. Last month twice in fact. I liked the fb page and hope to use this product

I liked the Facebook page, and I actually have never been fully compromised.. Google is clever, someone tried accessing my Gmail from Alaska, I'm in Texas, they turned them down and made me change my password immediately. If it wasn't for Google, I don't know where I would be in life.

Edit: Actually I do, probably lost with Apple Maps!

I Liked the FB, I have not had it happen to me YET!! but no plenty who say its happened to them. Good luck to everyone looking to win the Nexus 7 :-)