Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
RobNazarian

Win a Nexus 7 courtesy of Security Coverage and TalkAndroid

Yes I have been. It was an online email account and I lost emails from my mother who had passed away. Fortunately I had paper copies.

I liked the Password Genie FB page. My gmail password was stolen once, and I was shut out of my gmail account for nearly two weeks, a nightmare. Google was very very slow to address the issue. I never want to go through that again.

I liked the FB page. My Hotmail account was hacked a few months ago. I wanted to delete the account all together, but didn't want to go through the hassel of informing countless people and companies of the change. I changed the password and just have to hope it doesn't happen again.

I've had my yahoo account hacked once; thankfully all that was done was a bunch of spam was sent from my address. It's cool that I can have something like this to help protect my laptop, tablet and phone!

I've been fortunate up to this point and haven't had any passwords stolen. I have unfortunately dealt with some identity theft which is a nightmare. I've gotten it all straightened out now and will never make the kinds of careless mistakes of my youth that caused the situation to occur. I will definitely check out Password Genie and would love to win a Nexus 7. Thanks for this awesome contest.