Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
Sign in to follow this  
aldroid8

Looking for a calendar app

Hi,

I've recently switched from my iphone to the galaxy S3, and I am looking for a good Android calendar app. I've looked at business calendar, aCalendar and Jorte, but it all looks so outdated and it doesn't work really intuitively..

Are there better calendar apps for Android that I am not aware of?

Thanks,

Every mobile have calendar apps,so why downaloa this apps.You can dowanload from google play for free of cost.This apps have

quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable messag

Thanks for the replies, the reason why I am looking for a good calendar app, is because the stock calendar app offers limited calendar views and widget types. I've finally came across a free calendar app that suited my criteria (sleek design, easy-to-use, widgets, multiple views) after searching for a long time...

DigiCal works really intuitive, I figured out how it works without going through the tutorial and the interface looks really clean and simple. You can choose from five calendar views (day, week, week agenda, month and list) and three widget types.

I really like their week agenda view, the list style widget and the built-in location search.

kL4R1.jpgxZrVG.jpg8Vv8a.jpgZIfzg.jpg05tME.jpg

“Google Calendar” is one of the best android free app. This fantabulous app displays events from each of my Google Accounts that synchronizes with my Android smartphone and i can also Create, edit, and delete events.