Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
Sign in to follow this  
ksmobile

Which cleaning app are you using?

I don't recommend using any of the cleaning apps. Most of them are viruses and it not only slows your mobile bu it may also steal the passwords of your accounts. Hence, do not try to use the apps like that. 

@abbygale45 if all those cleaner apps are fake and they are virus or they steals user information then tell us why its available over the reputed store like PlayStore ?? I don't think Google is going to put our trust at risk by putting apps that consist of virus and all, I would say you are not aware of the Google Developer Policies I would say rather than commenting over here try looking at the reviews of most of the apps mentioned over here, and tell you what there are some of the most reputed cleaner apps mentioned over here, and I wasn't saying this people are saying this if you ran a quick search over Google I am sure you will easily find people talking about it. Not all the apps are bad there are some apps that effects negatively but now I would say Google has really started taking quality to its consideration they are don't approve apps that Google thinks the it will steal users information or its a virus and for your information once the developer submitted and app over the playstore, they ran a number of test with the apps in search of any ..... and once the apps gets are green flag from Google then only it has made available for users to download the app. So, better would be stop blaming all the developers. :P 

I am using “Clean Master” app. I think most of the Android users are suing this app. It works really good and I am happy with its performance. In my opinion “Clean Master” app is best for cleaning.