Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
Sign in to follow this  
azatjan

need unlock code from verizon

Someone please help to get an unlocking code for my motorola xt610. I bought it from eBay and can't use it abroad, because it is SIM-locked. Unlocking seriveces' codes doesn't work. The code has been changed by Verizon. I am not a Verizon customer. So can't ask them for the code. Someone is needed to be a customer for at least 90 days. Thanks in advance.

Someone please help to get an unlocking code for my motorola xt610. I bought it from eBay and can't use it abroad, because it is SIM-locked. Unlocking seriveces' codes doesn't work. The code has been changed by Verizon. I am not a Verizon customer. So can't ask them for the code. Someone is needed to be a customer for at least 90 days. Thanks in advance.

Raid the XDA Devs forums, im sure they will have something.

Well @azatjan I would say why don't you try calling the verizon customer carrier people to help you out with the unlocking code ! But other than that you can also head out over to the xda devs about it but I don't think they are going to provide you with the unlocking code rather than they will give you some other trick to bypass that .....