Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
Sign in to follow this  
8vsaa

T-mobile: keep losing conection

Hi, my Galaxy Relay 4G with a new battery out of mpj has been used for 1 year keeps losing 4G&WiFi connection while at home. I’ve done everything that I should do and contacted T-Mobile but nothing helpful. It is fine on my PC and my wife’s iPhone, but all my info and apps are on my phone. Please help!

On all forums where i reading about samsung phones (like all galaxy line) always ppl have problem with this stupid company. Why u just not buy other  and better phone  : LG or HTC for example. Did u can't understand what galaxy - it's a problem . All developers have always problem with this line of phone. And always, in all forums ppls still talkin about problem with Galaxy : battery,updates, lost wifi or 3/4g .

Those problems occur with other companies too.  It's not just one phone or one company.

For wifi connection problems, have you rebooted your router?  Have you rebooted your phone? Also, you may need to check your wifi settings on your phone.  Always try these as a first step to troubleshooting

But big piece of problem it's in Samsung company and in theirs phones.

I've had issues with other phones, too.  Just because it's a Samsung, it's not automatically the issue.   If you go to LG, Motorola, or HTC forums, they have issues too. But, most of the time it's something that can be fixed on the user's end.  I"m not saying Samsung is perfect.  They have issues like any other brand.