Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
Sign in to follow this  
Danny1234

Top Free Call Blockers for Android to Get away from Annoy

These apps are such a boon for many people like me. I just get irritated with many people and their calls and messages. I surely need to use these apps. Thank you for sharing.

I have used only the first on “Call Blocker”. I have found it helpful. Thanks a lot for sharing such a useful post. I will try rest 4 of them.

Looks like great information here, thanks. 

But my question goes just a bit further than what I can gather from what's posted here so far.

What I'm looking for isn't just the ability to block certain numbers, but all calls that don't provide a number! 
I don't want to block all that are not on my call list.  New people can reach me.  I just have no use for the spammers who call or SMS with no associated number.  Those are what I want to block. 
I've been trying Mr. Number.  It does fine for those that provide some kind of number.  But if they don't have a number shown (and sometimes if they do) it doesn't give me the option to block it. 

What I really need, is; "no number - no access to my phone". 
Any suggestions?

TIA

Hello friend I want to free calling feature for apps and i want to call USA from my brother. but that blocked me so want how to unblock calls for that destination and i want to unsaved no block list .