Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
John Dave

Share the apps you use most?

Honestly, I use my social networking apps the most--Facebook, Twitter, you know, the usual. Beyond that, I like playing one game on my smartphone called Hearthstone, it's rather enjoyable. 

It's actually theBradWard95 - I'm slowly trying to think of something shorter that isn't taken and I can use my real name to actual identify me. So - hopefully not for long, heh.

I use a bunch of the stock Google apps - GMail, Hangouts, Calendar, Chrome, Search, Navigation, Gallery/Camera.  Yelp for food.  Occasionally Wunderlist or OurGroceries for grocery shopping.  Quora when I get bored.  I'm also a big fan of the Disney-branded games, Frozen Free Fall (basically Candy Crush) and Inside Out (basically Snood).

First port of call is always Gmail, quickly followed by a scan of Google+, Facebook and Twitter
Facebook, Twitter (would be daily, but I'm not such an addict that I can't wait to get to my PC)
My favorite todo list manager is AnyDO and I use both the Android app and Chrome extension to manage my deadlines
Chrome, obviously The big daily apps for me...