Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts

Just put up my thoughts on Instagram versus Streamzoo. What are your thoughts on the two? Or do you have a different app you prefer (like Lightbox, EyeEm, Hipster, or others)?

I'm totally digging Streamzoo for its features: badges, leaderboards, video uploading, varying aspect ratios, tilt shifting, color tweaking, and full-fledged web site. I notice I am tending not to use the retro filters all that much and just sharing the photo as is, or tweaking the brightness and contrast a bit. Sometimes I'll add a border or one of the tilt shift blur options.

You can follow my photos on Streamzoo at @EdCaggiani

Interested in hearing your thoughts on these photo sharing apps!

-Ed

I agree about the tilt-shift! I think it is one huge feature that is missing from Instagram and now that FaceBook owns it I think I will stick with Streamazoo. Great app and a great write up, Ed!!

Instagram is one of the best photo sharing software, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and relatives.

I like instagram and it is a fun way to share photos and try to be more artistic with photo taking. Also the majority of the people I know use instagram.

I never heard of Streamzoo until now so I guess I'll check that out. What is tilt shift? Is it a way for you to rotate the picture around/angle the photo differently?