Android Forum - A Community For Android Users and Enthusiasts
moon19th

Must-have apps for Android

My must have apps are Gmail, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Livescore, Flickr, PiZap, LinkdIn, Wordpress, and obviously the browser and the camera. 

I expected to see something like OurGroceries or Where's the Milk app.  Something that works on a PC, iphone and Android.  One can update from almost anywhere and share lists with spouse or roommates.

I'm surprised people still use the FaceBook app.  I'm not anti FB at all, it's just that the app is over 200MB, and has access to all your contacts, can turn on your camera(s) and record you.  It's better to access via a web browser and just set up link on your homepage.

Evernote or Keep are good for quick lists and also work with smart watches.

i have tinder, twitch, magic jack for calling long distance, qupra, and also camscanner works just like a scanner, last one some times im bored i want to play game, this app give points i can redeem its called meshbean

its all great apps try them out

must give reddit a try, if you haven't already. You can directly visit their website @ reddit.com or you can just use their app (named Reddit on play store). At first it might seem overwhelming but trust me, you're going to get addicted.

And I recently found an 3rd party app to hide apps, PrivateMe, it can hide apps from your launcher, recent list, app manager and any other app trace on phone system, you can give it a try

Edited by Trigtech